Monday, April 20, 2009

Mantua Town Easter Egg Hunt '09





I know.......same pics as facebook, but this is as close as I get to a journal lately. We love the town egg hunt. It was a little warmer this year than we expected. The news said that it would snow, and it has in the past, but it didn't. Yay! The kids love playing at the park with their pals. Lots of fun. We love having things to look forward to. 1- Addy, Ellie, and Jack after the hunt. 2- Adaline Hope & Ellie Rose. 3- Daisy Sophia & Mia Rose. 4- Jack Larkin Hadfield & his yellow egg. Jack was a little more interested in the fire engine they used to get the egg hunt started than the hunt itself. He caught on after a bit.

2 comments:

Hillary said...

I never would have recognized Addy! She looks so different from the little sunbeam I used to teach.

Breanne said...

I really can't get over how cute your family is. I miss you all!