Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Daisy's Ear Surgery!


Daisy and her cute ears. When she was born, her ears didn't have any of the folds in them. She was so excited to get them fixed, but it was a little more traumatic then we expected. It was intensified by Jon heading out of town to Augusta and the basement flooding from ground water. I didn't think we would survive, but we did. Hooray! One thing about it that I did enjoy was spending some super one on one time with her. She is such a fun little stinker. *The top photo is with her cute friend Kendall from Logan.

4 comments:

Ruth said...

What a little sweetheart. Is she feeling lots better now?

Unknown said...

I am such a bad friend and VT. I wish I had known you were alone, or that Daisy was having surgery, or that your basement flooded! Any one of them and I could have helped!! Daisy is such a sweetheart and I sure enjoy having her in primary. Please give her a hug for me.

Brandon & Meghan said...

Brand!! I would have come home to help you!!! Silly independent friend of mine!!

Love your guts

Real Life Roberts said...

oh she is so sweet! Wow she is getting not just cute but so BEAUTIFUL!