Sunday, March 1, 2009

Jack In His Snow Clothes!


This is what my little Jack had to wear out in the snow on Saturday. What the picture doesn't show are the flowers all over the top of the hat! Ooops. It is Daisy's hat, but its blue and he thinks he looks like a cowboy. It is the only hat he would wear. He also thinks his yellow T-Shirt hoodie is a coat! Although I tried talking him out of the entire outfit, I also know that these are the moments that I will always love and cherish. I am still wondering if I will cherish him smashing Box Elder bugs on my walls with his golf putter. Maybe someday!

2 comments:

Kay said...

He is so darling. Cherish the little moments because before long the will Cherished Memories! Hope you and your cute little family is well! Have a wonderful day! Love, Kay

Kristin said...

I have so many pics of jax like this. I love it. None of my jax's match...so he looks like an orphan...and he insists on wearing his snow boots everywhere. Oh well. It's not worth the fight.

Someone told me your pregnant?!? That is so exciting. COngrats! I need another I think....now it's just convincing jarom! ya right.