Sunday, March 1, 2009

Daisy And The Patriotic Program
















The Grade School Patriotic Program. I know these pictures are not the best, but I had to post them. Daisy was so excited to sing 'Grand Ole Flag' and wear Red, White, and Blue. She even planned the outfit for the performance and the one that she wants to wear on "America's Birthday". She is so much fun. She practiced her dance every day. The moment that she walked out on the stage that night, she had the biggest grin on her face. And then........when the singing was over a little boy in her class decided it was time to pester her. He truly did all that he could to bother her. He pulled out all stops. It really was so hilarious to us and not to her! One of the teachers had to come and sit by the little boy. He continued to try to reach around the teacher and do all that he could to get to her. When it was over he followed her down the stairs blowing on the back of her neck and her hair. Grade School, Gotta love it!

1 comment:

The Staggs said...

I just got your message. You are pregnant? I love it!! I'm due Sept. 30th. Will you be at camp with me this year? I'm June 23-26th or something like that. How are you??