Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Baby Jonah

Love my arm in the picture? All well. I just love his sweet little face. We welcomed baby Jonah Jon Hadfield on Monday July 27, 2009 at 6:08 P.M. He was 8 Pounds 15 Ounces & 20 Inches long. We have loved every single second of having him in our home! Jon and I have realized how old we are. WOW! The nights are killing us. I so love the quiet moments at night when he just looks up at me. It makes it all bearable. I wish that I could somehow memorize every single moment! We are very blessed!

3 comments:

Kay said...

You are so blessed. Congratulations on a beautiful addition to your cute little family! Love You!

Krystal said...

kgkfjgkjkgjkjfd ,bnkgb,m,.mb,fm,.,.bm,,m.,m. b,mf,bgm,.f.,.vfdmc.dm.f,m.c.cm.,m mc.sm.,mx.,zm.,xmz

Hey Brandi! It's Krystal Jeppsen. The above info is from Addyson! She wanted to see your baby so I tracked down the blog to show her.

We are so happy for you and wish you the best on your new little adventure! He is a beautiful little guy - Good luck with the sleepless nights! Just keep in mind how quick it goes, and treasure those little snuggle fests!

Hillary said...

I feel your pain! One of my friends was saying that she hated that her house was so messy all the time. Another friend said, one day you won't remember the mess, you'll remember the time you spent holding your little one.