Monday, November 17, 2008

The Things My Kids Say!

*One day driving down the freeway.... I turned the radio station to X 96. Playing on the Radio station was a Red Hot Chilli Pepper song - 'Kalif....' - Ellie was riding along and turned to me and asked me if it was Billy Ray Cyrus singing.

*I have decided that listening to 'Beetles' songs with Daisy is not a good idea. I have had an obsession with the 'Across the Universe' soundtrack. I LOVE the boy's voice. Any who - Daisy would like to know if the man singing (BONO) really is a Walrus, or if he just thinks that it is funny to sing about being a Walrus. Also, is Coo Coo Ca Choo a word or a funny sound? If it is a funny sound, what makes that sound? If it is a word, what does it mean?

*Jack is continually saying "Mom, what you fink you are doing?"

.......JACK, I REALLY DON'T KNOW! :)

4 comments:

The Staggs said...

yay...I found you. Please add us to your blog. trentandalishastaggs.blogspot.com

Hillary said...

Brandi! I'm glad that you have a blog. I was just looking that Ellie, is 10!?! Oh my. I remember the "princess" argument that Michele mentioned. Still can't believe she's not the little sun-beam I used to teach.

Unknown said...

They are so cute! Please tell Daisy that I hope she is feeling better. She is such a sweetheart, I'm so happy she's in my class.

christy said...

haha i love it- ellies comments are never quite as deep as daisy's ... :)