Friday, October 3, 2008

ELLIE ROSE - 10!!!!!




SO - I have a ten year old? What? She is a whole human and not just my little pal any more. March 27, 2008 brought my Rose Bud's 10th birthday. She spent her birthday at a dance competition. She wouldn't have wanted to be any where else. Dancing & Friends. Need I say more? Yeah for all of the family that came to support her and then feasted at the restraunt of her choice - Pei Wei and then Cold Stone. Not too bad of a choice for a 10 year old if I do say so myself!
LOVE MY ELLIE ROSE - still loves pink, loves to chew gum & loves being a girl!


5 comments:

Chelsea said...

Good job:) I still can't believe your child is 10! nuts. So glad I can now add you to my blog list of friends:) xoxo

kmonk said...

I can't believe she is 10! She seems like 16! She is so mature and definitely beautiful!

Michelle said...

i can't believe she is 10. I still remember when she was like 5 and would ask me for gum! :) She is beautiful! And now we can be blog buddies too!

Unknown said...

Tell Ellie happy birthday! My most vivid memory of Ellie was when she was a sunbeam and she and Jean Johnson's grand-daughter were fighting over who was the princes. It went like this... "I'm the princess!" "No, I'm the princess" and so on! It was so dang cute!

Unknown said...

I may have just fallen out of my chair from shock! You have a little family! And ELLIE IS 10!

Oh my goodness...too crazy!

I have not seen you since forever and I came across your page from Megs!

Love to see your doing so well.